Do you think about the consequences before posting anything on facebook ? If not then start thinking before posting because facebook post could also get you arrested . Here are some facebook post that got people arrested .
1. A group of four teens, aged between 13-14 from Florida, were arrested at their school for allegedly directing threats towards another classmate via Facebook. Mistakenly believing that a middle school classmate had caused the arrest of a friend, a quartet of Florida teenagers exchanged Facebook messages discussing the killing of the suspected ‘snitch’.
- Don’t Miss: What to do When facebook account gets hacked
2. In Carson City, Nevada a group of six girls (ages 12 to 13) were arrested in January 2011 for allegedly posting threatening comments on the wall of a Facebook event titled “Attack A Teacher Day.”
3.In April 2011, two preteen girls from a Seattle suburb were charged with cyberstalking and first-degree computer trespassing , girls “allegedly posted explicit photos and comments on the Facebook page of a 12-year-old classmate”
4. London Eley of Philadelphia allegedly used Facebook to find and hire someone to kill Corey White, the father of her child. “I will pay somebody a stack to kill my baby father,” Eley wrote . A man named Timothy Bynum allegedly accepted Eley’s offer, writing, “say no more,” “what he look like?” and “need dat stack 1st,” , both of whom were taken into custody in June 2011
5. In April 2011, Houston police apprehended four suspects in a bank robbery case. Police said that suspicious Facebook posts led them to connect the group, including two bank tellers, to the heist. They had posted ”"Get $$$” and “‘WIPE MY TEETH WITH HUNDEREDS .”
6. In September 2010, Robert Nickson Jr, a 27 year-old Pennsylvania man was arrested for an alleged relationship with a 14-year-old girl on facebook.
7. Former U.S. Congress candidate Cheryl Allen was arrested and charged in January 2011 for reportedly threatening several civil servants . She posted ”One day I will have my revenge on your seeking so much revenge on me,”
8. A 19-year-old Florida mother faced legal trouble after she posted a Facebook photo of her infant appearing to smoke .
9. 21-year-old Eric James Wilson, of Florida has been charged with battery domestic violence and a misdemeanor after an argument that began when he changed relationship status on Facebook. He went from ‘married’ to ‘single’ on Facebook.
10. A teenager was arrested in May 2011 for allegedly distributing a provocative list via Facebook that ranked the physical appearance of 50 girls from his high school. The list described the girls by explicit, derogatory nicknames and assessed their physical appearance, desirability, activities and other characteristics.’