Thousands of people are getting attacked by different Malware, Ransomware, and other spyware. Apart from browsing the internet carefully, you should take care of few things such as “backup.” To be always on the safe side, you should backup your important files, documents, pictures, and everything in another place. Obviously, you can copy all the files in an external hard disk and keep that somewhere else. However, here is a simple backup software for Windows 10/7/8 that can be used to backup almost everything that you can think of. Introducing AOMEI Backupper Professional, which is one of the best backup software for Windows that is affordable, feature-rich, and very easy to use. Let’s take a look at the important features of AOMEI Backupper Professional version.
AOMEI Backupper Professional review
There are mainly two different versions of AOMEI Backupper for a regular computer user. First one doesn’t need any money, but the ‘Professional’ version needs to be purchased based on requirements. If you care for your data, you should try the professional version that costs around $49.95 for 2 PCs. You can also purchase it for 4 or 6 PCs. Talking about the features, AOMEI Backupper Professional comes with a lot of options to backup near to everything.
AOMEI Backupper Professional features
The best part of this tool is you do not have to be an expert. You can be a noob and still use this tool since the official website comes with a detailed guide on each and every feature that is included in this tool. Regarding the features, here is what you are about to get.
- System backup: If you need to backup the whole system i.e. boot files, all partition related files, system files, drivers, etc. this is what you need to opt for.
- Disk backup: If you want to backup a particular disk, this option is for you. You can backup the whole drive into a compressed image file so that you can get it run after restore.
- Partition backup: If you want to backup a particular partition or volume, this option would be helpful for you. This is possible to backup the partition into an image file.
- File backup: As the name says, you can even backup a particular file or folder if you want. You can keep the backup anywhere you want. Whenever you want to restore that file/folder, you can select that after going through all the screen options.
- Restore: it does what it says. That means you can restore anything that you have backed up earlier. However, you must have all the required files while restoring. Otherwise, the process will be interrupted and hence, it will create problems.
- Disk clone: If you do not want to backup your disk and instead you do want to clone it completely, you can use this functionality. By utilizing this option, you would be able to clone your disk to another. If you want to move from HDD to SSD, you can also use this same option.
- System clone: This option is useful when you want to replace or change your hard disk or upgrade your HDD to SSD. You can clone every single system file, boot file and everything to another disk.
- Partition clone: As it defines, you can clone any partition within moments.
- Check image: Let’s assume that you have backed up something and now you want to confirm whether it has done the job correctly or not. Therefore, you can use this option to check the image file.
- Create bootable media: It helps users to create a bootable disc of Windows or any other OS.
- Explore image: If you want to explore a backed up image file, this option is for you.
- Merge images: You can combine two different images into one using this function.
- Import/Export configuration: If you have any valid backup tasks and you want to back them up, you can use this option to import or export configurations.
- AOMEI PXE boot tool: In simple words, you can create Windows PE micro system.
Considering everything, AOMEI Backupper Professional seems to be a very useful backup software for Windows, when it comes to professionalism at an affordable price. This is a very compact tool without so many great and helpful options those help people to backup from system to a single file within moments. This is a must recommended tool for every Windows user, who wants to protect his/her data from the virus, malware, ransomware, etc.
If you want to use the free version of AOMEI Backupper, you can head over to this link. If you want to experience everything mentioned in this article, you can go here to purchase it. They also provide a detailed guide on each and every feature. You can find it here.
Featured Image Credit: Official Website
AOMEI Backupper Professional review
Name: AOMEI Backupper Professional review
Operating System: Windows
Application Category: Security
AOMEI Backupper Professional is one of the best backup software for Windows that you can purchase for $49.95.