How to install Windows 10 Creators Update without Microsoft account – The Microsoft Community says, that the Windows 10 creators update is launching on April 11, If you are deciding to wait for that may be awhile!Then it is good. But if you have an itch for the latest Windows 10 features then you can easily download using Creator Update Assistant tool. It’s probably just like as anniversary update of Windows 10 before the Creators Updates, that will be benumbed and staggered release.
The Windows 10 update assistant tool can be found at this given link. This assistant will let you accelerate the update manually, rather than delay in action up to a particular time for the roll out until the full launch.
You can install Windows 10 Creators Update without Microsoft account rather than using a local account. The Windows 10 creators update is one of the best update series of major improvements with new curriculum features for the operating system designed for 3D focused project, especially in modern personal computing. We know that Microsoft account is the only way of signing in for update old Windows 10.
Install Windows 10 Creators Update without Microsoft account
You have to create installation media by using Windows 10 update assistant. This will help you to upgrade your computer and install a new version of Windows 10 Creators Update. But in this process, we are requested you to make a backup of your whole system. Because in this process, we are going to format the whole computer through the migration of the older operating system with a newer version of Windows 10 creators update.
- Bootable USB drive or DVD full of Windows 10 Creators Update.
- A working computer with a 64-bit processor having at least 4 GB of RAM.
- You can use to start installing the Windows 10 creators update with the help of a bootable USB flash drive or an installation DVD full of Windows 10 ISO on your PC. First of all, restart your computer and connect the device. Now you are requested to follow the on screen appearing series of instructions. Pursue them to the latter until the system ask you ” How would you like to setup? ” your device.
- Now you should select the option called “Set up for personal use.”
- You can get a new pop-up page. Now scroll down to the bottom of this page, and you will find a new option that asks you to sign in Windows 10 with the help of a local account.
- Now click on the offline account to create the local accounts associated with the created updates.
- A new page will pop-up with that option that asks you “Sign in with Microsoft instead?”. Now click on NO to confirm the local account sign in section.
- Now creates a new local account through which you will need to sign in Windows 10. You are requested to set on your password and choose the region to enable the Cortana.
In this technical post, we will provide you how to install Windows 10 Creators Update without Microsoft account. That means this operating system requires and Outlook accounts such as Hotmail, MSN, X-box live id to recognition Windows 10 creator update session.So, you are just created a local account to install Windows 10 creators update without having Microsoft account. If you faced any kind of problem during installation of this Windows 10 creator, contact us by giving feedback on commentary box. We will be very glad to help you.